how are the surfaces of the Badges?
Published on Nov. 21, 2019
Metal Lapel Pin in the process of production, the surface of
which needs special treatment, then how to deal with the surface of the
Metal Lapel Pin
1. Mechanical polishing: The leather is mechanically polished with a 2.2-4 kW polishing machine and the cloth wheel uses a 300-350 motor speed of 2000-3000 rpm.
2. Alkali treatment: The metal plate was boiled with 10-15% sodium hydroxide in an aqueous solution at 65-85 ° C for 10-30 seconds, then washed with water and immersed in a 5% aqueous solution of chloric acid.
3. Powder treatment method: use the flat brush old powder (double powder) to brush the ear evenly by the cross method, until the stain is removed, or the effect of removing oxygen skin, and then use 5% potassium dichromate solution Closed.
4. Drawing treatment method: The surface of the metal plate is subjected to wire drawing by mechanical or manual drawing to achieve the metal surface regeneration effect.
In the process of making badges, we must choose the right craftsmanship and the right method, so that the badges produced can be guaranteed. Below Enamel Lapel Pin Manufacture, we will talk about the quality assurance method of badge making.
1. The craftsmanship used for badge making is also very important to ensure the quality of the badge. The badges produced by different production techniques all have their own advantages and disadvantages. For example, the badges produced by the baking process are bright, but the surface will be slightly uneven.
2. The craft used for badge making is also very important for ensuring the quality of the badge. The material directly affects the quality of the badge. Bad materials directly affect the value of the finished product.
The badge must be electroplated:
1. Badge copper plating: use the base to improve the adhesion of the plating layer and the ability to resist corrosion.
2. Badge nickel plating: use the bottom or make the appearance, improve the corrosion resistance and wear resistance, (where the chemical nickel is more resistant to chrome in modern technology).
3. Badge gold plating: Improve the conductive contact resistance and improve signal transmission.
4. Palladium-plated nickel: Improve the conductive contact resistance, improve signal transmission, and wear resistance higher than gold.
5. Tin-plated lead: Improves the welding ability and is quickly replaced by other substitutes (because lead is mostly changed to the bright tin and matte tin).
The making of the badge is required to be polished, so the badge sometimes has burrs, and the badge needs to be repaired:
1. Note that the angle of the repairing knife and the angle of the tin alloy badge are about 45 degrees. If the angle is small, the edge of the tin alloy badge will be scratched. If the angle is large, the root of the badge burr cannot be removed, resulting in the side of the custom badge. The burr repair is not complete!
2. Use the repairing knife to follow the direction of the burr, repair the burr and the clamping line, pay attention to the uniform force, and try to smooth, but can not scratch!
3. If the product is more complicated and the shape is more complicated, then the burrs of the corners are difficult to repair with a scraper, and the shape produces a dead angle. At this time, it may be necessary to repair with a tungsten steel grinding rod of a hoist, but it is necessary to use a tungsten steel grinding rod. Dip oil, this will be a little smoother!
4. If you encounter a product with a large metal edge, then it may not be very good to use a repairing knife. First, polish it with a vibrating machine, then polish it with sandpaper, so that the surface effect of the tin alloy badge is better! Our company also has Soft Enamel Lapel Pin for sale, welcome to come to us.
Published on Nov. 27, 2019
Published on Nov. 23, 2019